Thursday, November 27, 2008

I feel like changing my blog skin. But well, that day shall not be today.

Brother's baby is born. If you want to have a look at it,
1) Go to facebook.
2) Wait for the day i post it on the blog, facebook or friendster.
(though i secretly believe the former will be a much better choice!)

I got back from chalet today. Haha. It's meant to be from 26-28 Nov. The reason why i came back was because i didn't pack anything. WHY? Because my parents were too excited about the newly born baby girl that they rushed me out of the house early in the morning. Therefore, lazy as i was, i went there straight instead. BTW, the baby girl will be named Chew Zhi(3) Yan(2) Clarice. Lol. Not bad a name, i must say. The chinese name is given by some fengshui master. Therefore, not bad. Haha. I think she will grow up as a pretty, fine lady/ :)

I guess i am going back for chalet again tml. Erm, the wonder of Singapore bus transport system!!! I realised i only need about 20 to 30 mins to pasir ris??? I thought i needed an entire hour. Haha... how wonderful! :) WHat's more, i have direct bus.

I realised that it is inevitable to think alot more when you are all alone. Yes, cher you know it. A&C cheemology. -_-" (blessed or not blessed?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home